Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wow, it's been awhile!

No, I haven't forgotten that I have a blog, lol. I've just been so distracted by Facebook apps that I haven't really been doing much else, on the computer or off, I'm ashamed to say. Now I'm bored with Facebook (for now), but not bored enough that I want to actually do what a wife and mother should be doing (taking care of myself, cleaning house), so I decided to give some attention to this poor neglected blog.

In my last post, I was talking about Matthew starting kindergarten. Well, I survived that first day, lol, and so did he. He likes school, and has many friends. He's known as the school cutie, lol. But unfortunately, he is struggling with learning, writing, and following directions. This is one reason that I wanted him to be in preschool instead of kindergarten this year, I just don't think he's emotionally ready for kindergarten. He's trying, the little trooper, but it's still likely that he'll have to repeat K again next year. Nissa, though, has made a complete turn-around from a couple of years ago and is doing amazing. She's at the top of her class in almost everything and is well-liked too. Kaylee is doing ok, though not as well as last year, and Adam is still working. As for me....

I have my good days and my bad days, as usual. Was really bad a couple of weeks ago, but don't really feel like getting into that right now. I'm thinking that my migraines and depression sort of go together, when one is bad, so is the other.

Well, Tom is home so I should go, he doesn't really like me to be on the computer when he's home (and awake). I'll try (lol!) to post more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment